|Romaji||Nemeshisu no Juukou|
|Featuring||GUMI, Kagamine Rin/Len, KAITO, Kaai Yuki, Hatsune Miku, MAYU, Megurine Luka|
|Release Date||August 17, 2014|
|Preceded by||The Daughter of Evil: BGM Reading Collection|
|Followed by||Seven Crimes and Punishments|
- For other uses, see The Muzzle of Nemesis (disambiguation)
- Master of the Hellish Yard
- The Muzzle of Nemesis
- The Last Revolver (Nemesis Version)
- And Then the Girl Went Mad -Ending Tale on a Moonlit Night-
- The Journey of Two Mages ~Great Wall and Watchman~
- Handbeat Clocktower
- Flower of the Plateau
- Bloodstained Switch
- Watching Us
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The album's title is derived from the song of the same name featured in its tracklist; it likewise shares the same possible name origins as the song.
- Prior to the song's announcement, mothy posted a poem entitled "Nemesis" on twitter, seemingly alluding to the events depicted in the album; at the end of the poem, mothy stated it was a late night work and didn't have any meaning.
- Nemesis Sudou is featured on the album's cover with cracked "glass" from a gunshot stretching along both sides of the cover.
- The bullets in the gun barrel seen in the background of the front cover reads "Evillious TMN Album"; the six bullets also seen on the front cover are inscribed with the Latin names for the Seven Deadly Sins, with the bullet labeled "Avaritia" being at the forefront.