The Mouchet Family was a noble military family serving the Kingdom of Lucifenia, eventually gaining prominence as generals.
Sometime after the province declared independence from Beelzenia and became the Kingdom of Lucifenia in EC 399, the family served in the Lucifenian military, granted noble status. During the EC 400s, Gaston Mouchet became a famous general in the Lucifenian military. On August 25, EC 480, he sired a daughter, naming her Riliane.
During the Lucifenian Revolution in EC 500, Gaston was killed by a disguised Kyle Marlon on his way to Lucifenian. Following the revolution, Riliane inherited her father's position as general. In EC 503, Riliane and her forces recaptured Retasan fortress from the reformed Lucifenian Resistance. She later defected to Beelzenia during the War of 505, returning to the Lucifenian army after the conflict was resolved. In EC 508, Riliane led the Lucifenian forces to put down Neo Apocalypse in EC 508. She eventually married and sired two children.
Hell on EarthEdit
After the destruction of the Third Period, all the dead members of the Mouchet family residing in the Heavenly Yard were dragged back down to the earth as the ground world merged with the Hellish Yard.
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The surname Mouchet is French and is shared with Mont Mouchet, a mountain that acted as the headquarters of a French resistance group during World War II; Lucifenia, the family's native country, is inspired by France.
- The Daughter of Evil: Clôture of Yellow (VG version; mentioned only)
- The Daughter of Evil: Praeludium of Red (first appearance)
- Epic of Evil: The Daughter of Evil Fanbook
- The Daughter of Evil Schedule Book 2013
- The Daughter of Evil: Illustration Story
- Four Melodies of Evil ~The Daughter of Evil Novel Music Collection~