The Li Family was a noble family in the Magic Kingdom Levianta. Originally influencing Leviantan politics, the family later survived the Levianta Catastrophe and founded the Kingdom of Mukoku in Akuna.
At some point, the Li family was granted titles of nobility in the Magic Kingdom Levianta, living in the city of Asmouse. At some point, they obtained the Twin Blades of Levianta and passed them down through the generations. Sometime during the BT era, the head of the family, Irta Li, eventually married and sired two daughters, naming the second one Ly.
In EC 013, Irta funded the seventh Project 'Ma' and the senate selected Ly as a potential candidate. Right before the final decision was made, the young aristocrat was assassinated by Irina Clockworker. Following the Levianta Catastrophe later that year, the family's surviving members fled to Akuna and founded the Kingdom of Mukoku; the nation lasted for several centuries before it collapsed. The family continued to survive into the EC 900s through Feng Li; the man worked for the Freezis Foundation before becoming a part of PN.
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The last name Li is partially derived from the name of Ly's representative Vocaloid, Lily.
- Ma Survival (first appearance)
- Original Sin Story -Act 2-
- Original Sin Story: Complete Edition
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Fifth Pierrot (mentioned only)
- The Demonic Twin Blades (mentioned only)