The Jaakko Family was a scholarly family living in the Beelzenian Empire. It produced several literary works inspired by Banica Conchita and the vessels of sin, largely considered purely fictional by later historians.
In the summer of EC 325, Xenos Jaakko left Divine Levianta to confirm the rumors of Duke Banica Conchita's alleged cannibalism and the undead soldiers plaguing her territory. At some point, he committed his travels throughout Evillious as a minstrel to memoirs.
Years after the event, he relayed stories of Banica's disappearance to his grandson, Will, inspiring him to write about Banica Conchita and the vessels of sin later on in life. In EC 388, Will married the novelist Sanan Noi, previously famed for her writings of Vampiress Vanika. Later on during the EC 900s, Heaven Jaakko became a scholar in the Union State of Evillious, causing the start of the witch trials taking place in Levianta; the man later died in EC 957. Heaven's daughter, Hel, eventually served the Freezis Family as a clerk before becoming a member of PN. Hel later married and birthed a daughter before divorcing her husband.
Hell on EarthEdit
After the destruction of the Third Period, all the dead members of the Jaakko family residing in the Heavenly Yard were dragged back down to the earth as the ground world merged with the Hellish Yard.
- Noi Family
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The surname Jaakko is a Finnish derivative of the name Jacob, meaning "holder of the heel".
- Many known members of the family made a large contribution to the study of events surrounding Banica Conchita and her supposed cannibalism.
- The Daughter of Evil: Praeludium of Red (first mentioned)
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Evil Food Eater Conchita (first appearance)
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Gift from the Princess who Brought Sleep (mentioned only)
- Deadly Sins of Evil: Judgment of Corruption
- Epic of Evil: The Daughter of Evil Fanbook (mentioned only)
- Waltz of Evil: The Deadly Sins of Evil Guidebook (mentioned only)
- Master of the Heavenly Yard (album)