|Featuring||Kagamine Rin/Len, MEIKO, Hatsune Miku, KAITO, GUMI, Megurine Luka, Camui Gackpo|
|Release Date||May 9, 2010|
|Preceded by||Prelude to Forest|
|Followed by||Evil Food Eater Conchita (revised)|
- Welcome to the Forest (instrumental)
- Master of the Graveyard
- Moonlit Bear
- The Last Revolver
- Heartbeat Clocktower (forest version)
- The Tailor of Enbizaka
- The Lunacy of Duke Venomania
- To You of Few Words
- The Daughter of White
- Screws, Gears, and Pride
- Twiright Prank
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The album succeeds its previous album, Prelude to Forest.
- The album continues the theme concerning the events of Evil's Theater, with the album's booklet and initial tracks describing the initial obstacles of the intruder and their subsequent exchange with Ma; a similar trend is seen in the Evils Kingdom album.
- The injured Clockworker's Doll and Evil's Theater are featured on the album's cover.
- Interestingly, its first two tracks elucidate the journey one takes from first entering the forest to coming across the theater's graveyard, encountering the Master of the Graveyard.