|Featuring||Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, Kagamine Rin/Len, GUMI, KAITO, MEIKO, Camui Gackpo|
|Release Date||August 13, 2011|
|Preceded by||Judgment of Corruption ~A Court of Greed~|
|Followed by||Four Melodies of Evil ~The Daughter of Evil Novel Music Collection~|
Evils Court is an album released by Akuno-P on August 13, 2011. It was first distributed at Comic Market 80 and features eleven songs along with a six page, fully colored booklet. The album's jacket was illustrated by Ichika.
- Five Minutes Before Court (instrumental)
- Master of the Court
- Chrono Story
- Recollective Musicbox
- Tree Maiden ~Millennium Wiegenlied~
- Gift from the Princess who Brought Sleep
- Fifth Pierrot
- Madam Merry-Go-Round
- Judgment of Corruption
- Capriccio Farce
- Red Shoe Parade
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The album continues the theme concerning the events of Evil's Theater, with the album's booklet and initial tracks portraying the final outcome for intruders to the theater.
- Master of the Court and Gallerian Marlon are featured on the album's cover.
- In an interview, mothy confirmed that the Luka character portrayed on the back of the album's cover is the embodied form of a Demon of Sin; in addition, he also confirmed the Gackpo character portrayed was not the Gardener.