The Evillious Chronicles is an expansive storyline developed by Akuno-P that spans over a millennium-long timeline. The Chronicles themselves are made up of several series that take place in the Evillious Region on the continent of Bolganio. They are all connected by a single theme: An "unforgiveable crime" that leads to the creation of seven vessels of sin that cause disaster when possessed by humans. The Evillious Chronicles originally were told using the Vocaloid software, but have since expanded into other forms of media.
Note: The Evillious Chronicles remains incomplete and there will be information missing until further notice.
Original Sin SeriesEdit
Maria Moonlit, queen of the Magic Kingdom Levianta, has prophesied the end of the world brought about by sin. To avoid this fate, the Twin Gods Levia and Behemo must be born. The country establishes Project 'Ma' (Mem Aleph) to procure a witch who will become the new ruler of Divine Levianta and bear the twins.
- Main Article and detailed information: Original Sin Series
- EC ??? Project 'Ma'
- The stories of Adam, Eve, and Seth Twiright as told by the three. Adam, whose mother had been taken from him by Seth and the senate, chose Eve Zvezda as the candidate for MA. However, she failed to successfully bear the twin gods. In love, the two fled Levianta to Eldoh's Forest. Seth takes over the project and begins his search for the next "Mem Aleph" while harboring his own ambitions.
- The story of Meta Salmhofer: a "witch" born by artificial means. After being accused and framed as murdering Eve Moonlit's stillborn children, Seth Twiright offers her a chance at freedom if she participates in Project 'Ma'. Meta agrees and successfully bears the twins. Seeing herself in her children, she flees with them from the laboratory. Later one night in the Eldoh’s Forest, she puts them down to rest, and returns to see they have been taken.
- EC 001 Moonlit Bear
- The story of the Original Sin by Eve Moonlit. Eve stumbles upon two "apples" in the forest and takes them. However, she finds herself pursued by a "bear" on her way home and kills it. When she finally returns home, her husband Adam is mortified and asks her to return the twins she stole to their mother. Eve realized she commited an "unforgiveable crime" and discovers the bear she killed was the babies' mother.
- EC 012 Recollective Musicbox
- The story of Elluka, Irina, and Kirill Clockworker. Kirill developed a musicbox for his fiance and sister, Elluka and Irina. However, the sister-in-laws had become locked in a bitter rivalry to become MA which would also make them the ruler of Levianta. When Kirill comes home, he finds Irina dead and Elluka the apparent murderer. He loses his sanity as a result and is later seen with a dirty black box saying he is making a musicbox.
- EC 013~ Full Moon Laboratory
- A story leading up to the "Great Levianta Fire Disaster" in an unknown laboratory. A mysterious character describes the abhorrent methods and unethical practices the laboratory employs as the character attempts to obtain the one thing she wishes to obtain.
- EC 014 Abandoned on a Moonlit Night
- The story of Hänsel and Gretel after their parents abandon them in the forest. They try to find their way back and find a bottle that they fill with moonlight to lead them back home. However, they stumble upon a "witch's house" and proceed to murder the witch and her henchman. With Adam and Eve now dead, the twins set out to find their true mother.
- EC 015 Chrono Story
- Hänsel and Gretel find Eve's remains have become the embodiment of the original sin. Dividing the sin into seven pieces, the twins let it scatter and ask that someone clean the filth left by their pretentious mother. The Tree of Eldoh tasks Elluka with gathering these sins and she agrees on a whim. After over a hundred years of searching, Elluka stumbles upon a mansion in Asmodean leading her to the first epitome of sin.
Seven Deadly Sins SeriesEdit
With the Seven Deadly Sins spread across the world, the immortal sorceress Elluka Clockworker has chosen to accept an old friend's request to gather them. However, the sins and their demons have each possessed an object which has now become a vessel of sin. Elluka must now identify these vessels before she can collect them.
- Main Article and detailed information: Seven Deadly Sins Series
Elluka arrives in Asmodean to find the first vessel of sin: Lust. There are reports of people disappearing on an international scale with only one clue: all of the victims are women. Careless, Elluka allowed disaster to occur with what would be known as the Venomania Event.
- EC 136 The Lunacy of Duke Venomania
- The story of the Venomania Event as told by Duke Sateriajis Venomania. Presented with a deal from the "devil" to gain the power to charm and seduce women, the Duke gathers a harem at his mansion with the intent to drown himself in the feeling of lust. However, he is killed by a suitor disguised as a woman charmed by his powers and his harem flees, freed of his spell.
- EC 141 Flower of the Plateau
- The story of Mikulia Greonio after fleeing from Venomania's mansion. She moves to Marigold Plateau where she tries to start a new life as a poor but famous florist. Despite this, her past as a "prostitute" continues to pop up. To preserve her secret from the town, she silences anyone who recognizes her and hides them in the well in town.
After losing track of the Venom Sword and swapping bodies with Lukana Octo, Elluka travels south to Beelzenia. The empire hires her to investigate the horrifying rumors surrounding the genius tactician and warlord Banica Conchita. However, when she arrives, Conchita's home is found empty and in perfect condition, leading Beelzenia to believe she fled with her servants. The truth is far more gruesome.
- Banica Conchita enjoyed her lavish meals of epicurean foods. However, her tastes began to grow more vulgar as time went on, gorging herself on more vile meals. One day, her chef Joseph Crim asked to be given a vacation and Banica devoured him in response. Later, her curiosity with the taste of individual humans led her to devour the rest of her loyal servants and later herself.
A new power had risen: the Kingdom of Lucifenia. Elluka formed a contract known as the Sanosun Bridge Oath with King Arth of Lucifenia and served him as he began his territorial expansion. However, the Gula disease that spread from Beelzenia led to the king's demise and placed his wife, Anne, on the throne. Lucifenia prospered under Anne's reign with a growth of national power until she too perished from the Gula disease. The line of succession has become contested and a carefully laid conspiracy begins to come into fruition. This time, Elluka refuses to allow disaster to occur again and plans to find the vessel of Vanity before it is too late.
- Main Article and detailed information: Story of Evil
- EC 491 Twiright Prank
- The young heirs to Lucifenia's throne, Alexiel and Riliane, discover and open a black box. A "demon" comes from the box and the children decide to split the day between them to create beautiful orange twilight sky. Riliane refuses to share her snack with the demon but Alexiel willingly gives his to it. Grateful, the demon shares a secret about the ocean to Alexiel who hopes to tell Riliane about that secret too.
- EC 500 The Daughter of Evil
- The story of Princess Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche who tyrannically ruled the kingdom of Lucifenia. She showered herself with extravagance while her subjects starved. Later, when her betrothed rejected her for another girl, she ordered the genocide of Elphegort's women. The people retaliated, led by a red mercenary and captured the princess. She was executed at three o'clock with the final words: "Oh, its snack time!"
- EC 500 The Servant of Evil
- The story of Allen Avadonia, the secret prince of Lucifenia and loyal servant to Riliane. After being "killed" during the struggle for succession, Allen returned to serve his twin sister and protect her from all her enemies. After falling in love with the green-haired employee he was ordered to kill, Allen was ravaged with grief. When the Lucifenian Revolution occurred, he disguised himself as his twin sister and took her place at the guillotine.
- EC 501 Regret Message
- Following the Lucifenian Revolution, Riliane, with the new identity of Rin, attempts to send a wish in a bottle in the ocean. She was told by Allen that any wish she wrote down, put in a bottle, and placed in the ocean would be answered. She mourns his death after recognizing how her selfish actions lead to his demise, contrasting the selfless actions Allen always did for her. She wished, if they were reborn, that they would be twins again.
- EC 499-501 The Daughter of White
- The story of Clarith, a foreigner born with white hair. Despised by Elphegort, Clarith apologizes for "being alive" until she finally makes a friend: Michaela. The two become close but the Green Hunting by Riliane kills Michael and leaves Clarith grieving until she discovers a mysterious girl by the beach at the monastery. Secretly hearing the girl's confession as the "Daughter of Evil" and filled with anger, Clarith attempts to kill "Rin" but is stopped by Allen's spirit. She finally sees herself in the lonely Riliane and apologizes to Michaela because she could not avenge her death.
- The story of Michaela, a forest spirit, who Elluka turns into a human. Michaela comforts Clarith and the two become very close. Later, she meets Kyle Marlon at a banquet, which leads to the Green Hunting by Riliane. Clarith and Michaela are separated and, despite hiding inside a well, a golden-haired assassin finds her and kills her. In her last moments, she wishes she could have spent her life with Clarith.
- EC 505 Handbeat Clocktower
- Kyle Marlon finally unravels the intricate conspiracy surrounding the "Story of Evil" and questions if the mastermind is really his mother or a demon. As he reaches the top of the tower to confront her, he recalls the events leading up to that point and is encouraged that the right path is not lost. When finally facing her, Kyle witnesses Ney betray and murder their mother and watches her rot in her chair.
- EC 562 Kept Waiting For A Response
- The story of a young orphan who was taken care of by a nice, old nun at the monastery. On her death bed, the boy goes to find out if the message she sent when she was younger ever arrived. He meets an old painter who explains to the boy who the nun was and that the person she sent the letter to is dead. The orphan comes back and writes a fake response to her letter and, after reading it, thanks him then dies.
Elluka, accompanied by her apprentice, Gumillia, travel to Toragay where a bizarre string of serial murders have occurred. The criminal organization known as Pere Noël is reportedly behind the incident. Backed by the Freesis Foundation, Elluka strives to find the vessel of Sloth.
- The story of the Toragay serial killings by Maragarita Blankenheim. Margarita becomes disheartened when her husband forgets their childhood promise and becomes a philandering player. Her friend Julia Abelard gives her a doll with a "gift" for her husband. She gives her gift of sleep to everyone in town before finally giving it to herself. Elluka and Gumillia find the fallout from the incident and decide to investigate Pere Noel.
- EC 610 Five the Pierrot
- The story of Lemy Abelard, the famous serial killer "Lemy the Ripper" who punishes naughty children with his knife for Miss Santa, his adoptive mother, and Pere Noel. He is approached by VII. the Magician who offers him a chance to escape with her. Instead of fleeing with her, he rats her out to Miss Santa. During his next murder job, he is shot by VIII. the Sniper and dies while VII. the Magician, Elluka, scorns him for not fleeing.
- EC 610 The Last Revolver
- Gumillia as VIII. the Sniper, is tasked by I. the Santa, Julia Abelard, to retrieve a sword from a man from the Freesis Foundation. However, she met the man and fell in love with him as they spent time together. In the end, she kills him and cries, mourning him. Gumillia wishes to see the fireworks festival with him again and tells him they will meet again very soon. A second gunshot is then heard.
After Gumillia's death, Elluka confronted the schemer manipulating events for the past six centuries in the Battle of Marigold Plateau. Since then, Snakeland has been plagued by a string of murders. A young girl's mother once said that, "Scissors are made from two blades. They carry out their tasks by being close and scraping against one another, just like a married couple who gets along."
- EC 842 The Tailor Shop at Enbizaka
- Kayo Sudou is the beautiful tailor of Enbizaka. Despite this, she feels envious when she sees her lover with three other women. To become the woman her lover likes, she retailors their characteristic garment before wearing them herself. However, the "lover" she approaches, who's wife and two daughters have been mysteriously murdered, does not know who she is. Disgusted, she murders him as well and continues her work, cutting cloth with the same sewing scissors that had slaughtered an innocent family.
Sometime after the formation of the Union State of Evillious, a mysterious playwright named Ma acquaints herself with the wealthy Gallerian Marlon and has him read the Freesis story "Daughter of Evil" that tells the events that actually transpired. Hoping to catch his interest in the vessels of sin and sponsor a film telling the story, Ma returns to ask his opinion. Although interested, Gallerian does not wish to spend money on a venture for either the film or finding the vessels. However, everything changed when he is later awoken from his sleep: His wife and daughter were killed by the attack of a giant octopus.
- EC 983 Judgment of Corruption
- The story of Gallerian Marlon, the corrupt judge who causes the Levianta Civil War. Desperate to heal his disabled daughter, Gallerian's friend, Ma, tells him that if all the vessels of sins are collected, they will grant him a wish. When the bribe he collects exonerates a war criminal, civil war breaks out and Gallerian and his "daughter" are burned alive in his mansion. When confronted by the Master of the Hellish Yard to avoid hell by yielding his wealth, he refuses and awaits for hell to become a utopia for his daughter and him.
- EC 983 Miniature Garden Girl
- The story of the Clockworker's Doll, the vessel of Sloth that Gallerian believed to be his daughter. Considering the man her father, the doll questions what the world outside his home is like but is content not knowing because her father is so kind and loving to her. In her room, the other vessels of sin Gallerian collected liken her to them and she later burns with her father in his home, left scarred with his remains.
Clockwork Lullaby SeriesEdit
Before his death, Gallerian had built a small theater in Eldoh's Forest where he planned to store the vessels of sin he had collected. Ma vowed that, should he perish, she would carry on his mission. From the charred remains of his home, Ma collected the vessels of sin and stored them within the theater. The vessels awakened, assumed human forms, and took up roles at the theater, killing any invaders. A mysterious and ancient tune is heard and its healing power is believed to lead to Gallerian's plan to turn hell into utopia.
- Main Article and detailed information: Clockwork Lullaby Series
- EC ??? Wordplay (Clockwork Lullaby Zero)
- A mysterious character begins to discover new words and their meaning. At first, kind words like "mother", "father", and "love" are learned, although she still cannot describe her feelings. Later, harsher words like "lies", "pain", and "evil" are learned and she regrets knowing them and their meaning. Despite this, she continues to play with words so she can teach them to a special someone.
- EC ??? Clockwork Lullaby (Clockwork Lullaby I)
- A mysterious character finally ties the words she has learned into a melody. The song she creates uses the distinctive "Lu Li La" tune. She questions mankind's intentions but decides to continue singing, hoping her song will heal the heart and memories of some one.
- EC 983 Miniature Garden Girl (Clockwork Lullaby II)
- The story of the Clockworker's Doll, the vessel of sloth that Gallerian believed to be his daughter. Considering the man her father, the doll questions what the world outside his home is like but is content not knowing because her father is so kind and loving to her. In her room, the other vessels of sin Gallerian collected liken her to them and she later burns with her father in his home, left scarred with his remains.
- EC ??? Re_birthday (Clockwork Lullaby III)
- The story of Irregular, the mysterious entity trapped within the womb of the awakened Clockworker's Doll. Irregular awakens in a dark room with clockwork mechanisms on the ceiling, chained in red and blue shackles from the blood and tears shed from his past. However, the mysterious melody he hears heals him and he receives a message of light, the clockwork mechanisms around him telling him he will be reborn.
- EC 990 Heartbeat Clocktower (Clockwork Lullaby IV)
- GEAR, the awakened vessel of Greed, notes how Gallerian built a small theater in Eldoh's Forest and now he must watch over that theater and prevent the burned Clockworker's Doll from dying. The other vessels awaken and take up roles protecting the theater, save for Lust and Envy which remain dormant. To keep the decaying Clocktower going and save the Doll, Gear sacrifices his heart, becoming part of the machine.
- EC 015 Chrono Story (Clockwork Lullaby V)
- Hänsel and Gretel find Eve's remains have become the embodiment of the original sin. Dividing the sin into seven pieces, the twins let it scatter and ask that some one clean the filth left by their pretentious mother. The Tree of Eldoh tasks Elluka with gathering these sins and she agrees on a whim. After over a hundred years of searching, Elluka stumbles upon a mansion in Asmodean leading her to the first epitome of sin.
- EC 998 Capriccio Farce (Clockwork Lullaby VI)
- The Master of the Court calls upon the theater's inhabitants for a trial. The Director Doll asks Ma the whereabouts of the last vessel, Wrath, and her response prompts the Servants to alert the search for the Master of the Hellish Yard. Following that, the Judicial Doll interrogates Gammon Octo, who explains that he came to the theater to retrieve his family's sword. The Waiter saved him from execution. Meanwhile, Irregular continues to heal while the vessels await the coming "utopia" and question what that means.
End of the FourEdit
After Gallerian's Theater's inhabitants awakened and MA continued the "lonely man's" quest to collect all the vessels of sin, four "Masters" of their own domain now exist in Evillious, each with their own personal agenda for the day that Gallerian's utopia arrives.
- Main Article and detailed information: End of the Four
- EC ??? Master of the Graveyard
- The Servants praise and herald the Master of the Graveyard, the ruler of the Graveyard surrounding the theater in Evils Forest. Proclaiming her name as the Repulsive Food Eater Girl and the Queen of the Dead, they describe her insatiable hunger and the grotesque methods of how they cook her meals. When the previous gardener (not Gammon) entrusts his life to her, she devours him. They are aware that eventually the final day will come but shall continue cooking invaders and enemies for her until then.
- EC ??? Master of the Court
- The Clockworker's Doll awakens sometime after Heartbeat Clocktower and assumes the title of Master of the Court. Any tresspasser who enter the forest, passes the Graveyard, and approach the theater are put on trial there are, most likely, found guilty and executed. The Director Doll struggles with the morality of her role and asks her father if MA's way to Utopia is correct or will Gammon's foretelling of disaster occur. She comforts her unborn child, telling him his quest shall soon begin and to sleep for now to the sound of the lullaby.
- EC ??? Master of the Hellish Yard
- EC ??? Master of the Heavenly Yard
Not all the songs in Mothy's universe have an apparent connection. Some are collaborative songs with other creators, fairytales told as song, or alternate timelines. Regardless, they all take place in or are related to the people or culture of Evillious.
- EC ??? South North Story (Not Canon)
- Per happenstance, two Rins meet each other while crossing the street, one from the North and the other from the South. Both of them become fascinated by their identical appearance and conclude they could swap places and no one would know. They discuss their lives: South Rin had been a student while North Rin had a country destroyed. They discussed both happy and sad things before finally parting ways, hoping to see each other again.
- EC ??? Madam Merry-Go-Round
- Gammon dreams of Madam Merry-Go-Round who realized a twisted utopia. She has become a shackled and chained slave that serves in "Happy Land" Described as resembling several beautiful women, the doll has visitors for the Shadow Parade where she fulfills their requests endlessly even if the whole world breaks apart. Despite forgetting her memories, breaking a vow, and unable to go back, she doesn't bear a grudge.
- EC ??? Red Shoe Parade
- A Freesis Fairytale about a band of four who travel across the countryside with pairs of matching red shoes and iron collars. They come across people in their journey who they deem "wicked" and kill, steal, or "comfort" them in the name of divine justice. They are eventually arrested, imprisoned, and publically executed via wearing "burning" red shoes, where bystanders laugh or cry as the "Shadow Parade" dies.
- EC ??? Desert Bluebird (Speculative Connection)
- The story of a boy and girl on a journey to find a mysterious Bluebird. All civilization was wiped out and an old woman tells them that a bluebird could grant any wish and could save the world. They approach a Lucifenia laboratory and find it rife with radiation. The girl fearlessly enters and retrieves the bluebird but dies due to radiation poisoning. The boy makes a wish to the bluebird to restore her life and the boy and girl, by the ocean, decide they would restart civilization there.
- A description of the Seven Deadly Sins and their transformation from their original forms to the vessels they embody, save for Wrath, whose form is absent save for mention of the moon shining beautifully in the sky and the vessels later entering the Forest, filled with an uncontainable amount of anger.
- EC ??? Blood-Stained Switch
- Set in Levianta, a girl named IR is diagnosed with Hereditary Evil Raiser Syndrome. While visiting her father at work, she was told not to press the red switch. However, the "other her" pressed it, resulting in her father's death. The girl was placed in a laboratory to be studied. At the end of the song, she is given an injection that she despises. She eventually splits into two halves under unknown circumstances.
These are articles contain a lot of compiled information based on everything the wiki knows on the topic. These articles can be useful when creating theories.